WIN a £50 free bet plus 1 year of JPFestival.com Community Membership (worth £95) in our #WINwithJPFestival comp on Facebook (share to Public), Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Simply take write your Cheltenham Banker and #WINwithJPFestival on a placard and take a selfie. Alternatively, shoot a video telling us your Cheltenham Banker and mentioning #WINwithJPFestival. If your banker wins you’ll be entered into the draw.
Here’s another example of an entry from Simon, one of our Community Members.
If you enter on Facebook make sure you share to Public so we can spot your entry. Please tag 3 horse racing mates who might also like to enter. Thank you!
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – JPFestival.com Gold Cup Quiz
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Please print a copy of this page to retain the Terms and Conditions for your records. All further rules and/or instructions (including without limitation entry instructions) set out for the #WINwithJPFestival competition also form a part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, and not employees or contributors to JPFestival.com.
- Existing Community Members are welcome to enter. Should a Community Member win they will enjoy the next 1 year of their Membership at no cost and will receive the £50 free bet.
- Cheltenham Banker is deemed to be your best tip for Cheltenham Festival 2017.
- Entries can be made on Facebook (make sure you share to Public so we can spot your entry), Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- As long as your banker is the same you can enter on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest to increase the chances of winning. Automated, group entries or bulk entries will not be accepted.
- The opening date for receipt of entries is Friday 3 March 2017 and the closing date for receipt of entries is Friday 17 March 2017.
- JPFestival.com accepts no responsibility for any incomplete, invalid, altered or illegible entries or which fail to be properly submitted.
- The winner of this competition will be chosen from a draw consisting of those bankers that have won one or more of the Cheltenham Festival 2017 races. Dead heat winners will be counted as winners. If the nominated horse wins more than one race then each additional win will be counted as an additional entry. The winner’s name will be published on social media and JPFestival.com.
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the prize is not claimed by Friday 24 March an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s prize is one year of JPFestival.com Community Membership (worth £95) and a £50 bet – win or £25 each way. The winner’s selection must be provided no later than 11am on Friday 24 March by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (07966 452380) to Jonathan Pollinger. The £50 stake will not be refunded in the event of a winning selection. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Winner consents to having their name and photo published by JPFestival.com.
- Entries or content which condones, promotes or encourages any illegal activities of any nature, are not permitted and will not be considered.
- JPFestival.com decision is final.
- The names of winner(s) will be available by sending an SAE to JPFestival.com Cheltenham Gold Cup Competition, The Gate, Keppoch Street, Cardiff, CF24 3JW.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This JPFestival.com #WINwithJPFestival Competition and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by English law.