JPFestival.com provides an opportunity for people to feedback on and discuss content we publish through Comments underneath our posts. Free Membership or Community Membership is required to view existing comments and make new ones. You can find out more information on our Membership Page.
Our aim is to ensure this website and all are social media accounts such as our JPFestival.com Facebook Page, JPFestival.com Community Members Facebook Group and @JPFestival witter account are inclusive and safe and that discussions are constructive and polite.
We ask that all comments be brief, polite, on subject and legally sound.
We welcome debate and different opinions – after all, horse racing is one to those subjects where opinion is often divided – but personal attacks on authors, members, users or any individual, trolling, bad language, abuse and threats will not be tolerated.
We acknowledge criticism of the content we publish and very much welcome feedback but will not allow persistent misrepresentation of anyone, including JPFestival.com, our authors, members and users to be published on our website.
We try to respond to all questions and comments when appropriate but we may not be able to respond to all of them. If you wish to contact us directly you can do so via our Contact page.
We will use the following guidelines to determine whether a Comment should be published. We will not publish comments which:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, libel, defamation and contempt of court
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Are written in anything other than English
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be spam, that is posts containing the same, or similar, content posted multiple times
- Are considered to be off-topic for the discussion
- Are inflammatory or written with the intention of disrupting the conversation
- Are posted by a person who we believe has provided false information or a fake email address when registering
- On our blogs we operate a policy of pre-moderation and on our social network accounts we moderate comments once they have been published. We reserve the right to refuse publication or remove a comment based on any of the above criteria.
Please note that the JPFestival.com’s decision about whether a comment should be published is final. In most cases we are unable to enter into discussions about why a comment has been refused.
We welcome feedback as we want to continually improve content and service for Members.
Please gamble responsibly. For more information about gambling in the UK visit: www.gambleaware.co.uk
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions about any aspect of Membership or this website please Contact Us.